Are you planning on heading to the Great American Bake Sale today? If you happen to go to the one at the Poison Cup be sure to check out the Sugar-Free Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake.
Here is the recipe!
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup margarine
- 1⅓ cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup oil
- 1½ cups light sour cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-sized mixing bowl; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer. Add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and eggs. Beat until smooth. Add the vanilla. Beat briefly to incorporate. Add oil
- Make Filling: Place ¼ of cake batter in a small bowl. Add cocoa and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Place ½ of the remaining cake batter into prepared pan.
Top with filling. Swirl with knife. Top with remaining batter.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.