Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recipes: Cookbooks- Chicago Cubs Cookbook



Go Cubs Go
Go Cubs Go
Hey Chicago what do you say?
The cubs are gonna win today!


I love the cubs, my record is 32 games in one season both home and away.  I can't imagine a better day than the sun shining down on wrigley field as I cheer my beloved cubbies on to a win with a cold drink in my hand.  Go cubbies! 

It's cubs season and what better a way to combine two loves than with a COOKBOOK put out by the CUBS!!

You can Get it here.

The recipe of the day is:

By Len Kasper



Start by gathering ingredients



Mix the brown sugar, oats, flour and butter

Mix the apples, sugar and cinnamon


Layer the oat mixture into the bottom of greased pans


Add a layer of the apple mixture


Sprinkle with the remaining oat mixture


Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment