Sunday, April 10, 2011

Products That I Love: Warm Delights Part 2



Remember this post?  http://everydaynutrition-thelast5pounds.blogspot.com/2011/02/products-that-i-love-warm-delights.html

I do love warm delights and buy them occasionally as a treat when I can find them on sale.  As mentioned in the previous post I love them because they are just the right size to satisfy those late night chocolate cravings. 

I love watching cooking and baking shows and in the midst of a DC Cupcakes marathon I had to have cake.  Since I was out of warm delights I decided to look around for a suitable replacement and came across this recipe:


Mix the following in a large ziplock bag



  • 1 box brownie mix




  • 1 box instant pudding mix 




  • 1 Tsbp Cinnamon




























  • When ready to make mix 1/2 cup of the mix with one egg white, one tablespoon oil and one tablespoon water. Mix until well blended.











    Pour into a greased coffee mug.  I added a tablespoon of chocolate chips and a dash of cinnamon on top. 











    Microwave on high for 2 minutes.











    Done!  I save the rest of the mix in the fridge for future use.  Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment