Friday, February 11, 2011

Izzy

This is Isabella, Izzy for short.




Izzy is an Illini fan


She loves to play in the snow



She puts up with me making her wear sweaters


Or the occasional holiday that requires us to wear watching dresses



And since I spend a lot of time in the kitchen she spends a lot of time waiting around for play time



I often like to give Izzy a treat for her patience and her nutrition is just as important to me as my own.  There are a lot of healthy dog treats on the market but one of my favorite treats to give her is sweet potato.  I dice up a sweet potato and microwave for a few minutes to make it soft. 

Cleaned and cut up sweet potatoes, waiting to be boiled and prepared into sweet potato casserole.

It makes a small easy treat that puppies love!

No comments:

Post a Comment